onsdagen den 28:e juli 2010

Egna val

For Kaisercraft.

I was so inspired by the quote on the Up, Up & Away rubons. Life is all about choices and you have to learn to be bold and choose your own paths. That’s what I wish for my children. You can see them in the photo – walking in their own pace and choosing their own paths.

Layout “Egna val” – Camilla Ekman: Up, Up & Away papers: Admit one die-cut (PS107), Sideshow (P542), Bumpercar (P539); diecut elements (DC322); 6”paper pad (PP826); pearl strip – latte (PL505); embellishment pack (EM920); pearls – copper (SB790); flowers – snow (F601); flowers – chocolate (F622); mini alphas – white & chocolate (MA504); rubons (RB869); alpha stickers – brown (AS225)

4 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

Gillar den lite snda ramen och fotot är så poetiskt. Fina detaljer som alltid!!!

Mette sa...

Åhhhh vad jag gillar den här layouten! Underbart fin!

Cindy Gay sa...

Now that's a nice frame!

Chris E. sa...

Well, I don't speak German??? but I can guess that kommentar means comments! Love the torn paper, it's one of my favorite textures to use on a page!