lördag 24 juli 2010

Unik

The Lush collection from Kaisercraft has fantastic colours and patterns. As soon as I saw it, I decided to make a mini-album with the papers and all the embellishments that complements the collection. The Long Tabbed Album has these fun tabs which gives the album an interesting shape. Have you noticed that Kaisercraft has a lot of clear stamps? I got an idea for my mini from them. If you look at the cover of my mini, you can see that I have used a stamp from the Memory boxes set. It says: “4 reasons you are totally unique”. I just had to make a mini about my boy!BTP “Unik” – Camilla Ekman: Long Tabbed Journal (SB2016);Lush papers: Cherry Blossom (P532), Bamboo (P536), Bonzai (P535), Japonica (P534), Maple (P537); clearstamp – grid (CS755); clearstamps – Memoryboxes (CS703); mini alphas – black & white (MA501); embellishment pack – Lush (EM919); printed chipboard – Lush (CB110); 6”paperpad (PP825); rubons (RB867); grosgrain ribbon – ocean (RI609); organza ribbon – red (RI616); wood flourishes – birds (FL304); alpha stickers – powder blue (AS219); flowers – baby blue (F614); rhinestones – orange (SB710)

4 kommentarer:

Linda Horn sa...

Helt underbart minialbum!!!

pysselpetra sa...

Såg denna även på kaiserkrafts sida - super fin!
Du gör KK rättvisa Camilla!

Cindy Gay sa...

This is great. Love the buttons.

Just a simple gal sa...

I love your mini!