måndagen den 11:e juli 2011

Last projects for Kaisercraft

I made the decision not to reapply for a dt spot at Kaisercraft. I really love their beautiful products and they are really generous. But it also required a lot of time. I am truly grateful for the last year and the opportunity to design for them. Perhaps I'll apply again next year...

These are the cards I made for Kaisercraft in June.

Material from the collection Chapter One.



Photobucket

Material from the collection Pink Gelato.

Thanks for visiting!
Camilla

8 kommentarer:

Samantha sa...

Oh so beautiful! love how you have used these collections!

Shona sa...

beautiful cards...love the first one so much with the popped up butterflies.....stunning :)

Alanna sa...

Gorgeous cards Camilla! I absolutely love your chapter one card. I am yet to scrap lift it but I will definitely be doing it! Just stunning and I am always looking for ideas for my teeny tiny butterfly punch - I think I've found it!!

Trudy sa...

This cards are so beautiful Camilla... love the image and your coloring.
Hugs Trudy

Francine sa...

i sure do miss seeing your beautiful work on the Kaisercraft blog! But am happy to see you designing for Glitz Designs and on the Get Picky team! Love these cards especially the first one!

CHANTAL sa...

C'est magnifique !!!!
Bisous
Chantal (France)

hannahoj sa...

Wow, helt underbara kort som du har gjort. Den första är helt klart min favorit :)

Linda sa...

Underbara kort! Jag hittade till din blogg genom en slump härom dagen, och blev så inspirerad av en av dina layouter att jag var tvungen att case:a den. Hoppas att det var ok? Mitt resultat finns att kolla på här: http://kreativgegga.blogspot.com/2011/07/bromsbyte-och-tjejkvall.html

Tack för inspirationen!
Kram, Linda