fredagen den 1:e juni 2012

"Bus" for C'est Magnifique

My children are blessed to have younger cousins. Their cousins look up to them and want to be like them. That makes my children very aware of what they do and say. They give and receive lots of love. This is my daughter and one of her younger cousins on her back. I've used a lot of flowers on this layout - both cool ones and ones that are more romantic. I really love this mix.



From the main kit:
Papers
Want2Scrap: Jumbo Brown Bling

Flower Add-On:
Petaloo: Forget Me Nots
Manor House Creations: Marguerite/Sugar & Spice Combo
Prima: Buckskin Laredo Flowers

Embellishment Add-On:
American Crafts: Chestnut Thickers
Meg's Garden: Lace Doilies
FabScraps: Picket Fence

From my own stash:
Stamps: Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden collection

5 kommentarer:

Anette sa...

Vilken fin LO du har gjort!

cvanholstein sa...

So very pretty Camilla,
I love the design and the square paper doily on the background!
kind regards, Corina

Chris_P sa...

Så himla fin!!

Karen Shady sa...

Hi my friend... stunning LO.. would it be Ok if we featured your LO in the Manor House Creations 'You've been spotted' blog post at the end of the month ??

Have a wonderful weekend

Karen x

Trudy sa...

What a lovely page!
Hugs Trudy