lördagen den 30:e juni 2012

"Cowgirl" for C'est Magnifique

My dear daughter went to a masquerade a few weeks back. She decided to go to the party just a day ahead... All I could whip up in such short time was a cow girl, but she really is the sweetest cow girl ever. The material is from the July kit from C'est Magnifique.


Main kit:
Inkido: Blue Garden
Inkido: Pink Bouquets
Teresa Collins: Green Damask
Petaloo: Blue & Green Dahlias
Want2Scrap: Chipboard Embellishments Style A

Flower Add-On
Prima: Millicent Vine: Doodle Deux
Prima: Merelle: Nectar
Petaloo: Daisies: Blue & Green

Embellishment Add-On
My Mind's Eye: Be Happy Chipboard Elements
Prima: En Francais Alphabet Stickers
Prima: Fairy Belle Stamps

From my own stash: border punches

1 kommentar:

Deb Burroughs sa...

Very pretty layout - I love the colors and flowers!