söndag 3 juni 2012

"Finast" for C'est Magnifique

I just love photos where people are unaware of the photographer. This is my lovely daughter. The blooms from the add-on kit are so beautiful. Since I didn't wanted to add to many different colours to the layout, I turned the tags around to face backwards. Doilies are so fun to use and I just love that Leslie added some squared doilies - so different.



From the main kit:
Papers
Bo Bunny: Country Garden Combo Stickers
Wrights: Two Tiered Lace
Want2Scrap: Jumbo Brown Bling

Flower Add-On:
Petaloo: Canterbury Glittered Roses
Manor House Creations: Marguerite/Sugar & Spice Combo

Embellishment Add-On:
Pink Paislee: Spring Jubilee Tags
Jesse James: Button Flowers
Meg's Garden: Lace Doilies
FabScraps: Picket Fence

From my own stash:
border punches, lamp post stamp, leaves

4 kommentarer:

Sinikka sa...

Mycket fint igen och en underbar doily.
Sinikka:-)

cvanholstein sa...

beautifully done!
kind regards, Corina

Kathy A. sa...

Love the muted colors in this, with just the blush of pink and gold. Beautiful!

Maria sa...

Wonderful layout! I love photos that people are unaware of the photographer too and this is a great photo of this kind!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!