fredag 15 juni 2012

For Glitz in June

Hi everybody! Today I want to focus on my dear husband and how special he is. This is my layout about how much I love him. The Happy Travels collection has such gorgeous colours - blue, red and beige. I added a somewhat romantic look by adding the flowers and doilies.


"Love" by Camilla Ekman:
Glitz Happy Travels papers: Planes, Floral, Stripe
Glitz Happy Travels Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Happy Travels Journaling
Other: Flower, alpha and bling lace (Prima), vine (Petaloo), swirl die (Cheery Lynn Designs), border die (Martha Stewart), doilies

The next layout is also made from the Happy Travels collection. I really love the patterns and wanted to add them to a page in squares. The punched white border frames the squares. I love this picture of my children playing with one of their younger cousins. Happiness!


"Adventure" by Camilla Ekman:
Glitz Happy Travels papers: World
Glitz Happy Travels Paper Pad
Glitz Happy Travels Epoxy Words
Glitz Happy Travels Giant Rhinestones
Other: flowers (Manor House Creations), chipboard (Dusty Attic), border die (Martha Stewart)

5 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Wow, your layouts are just gorgeous! I especially love the second one. The patchwork looks awesome. Big congrats on being a guest designer for Prima! You deserve it so much:)

oheidia sa...

Camilla - du scrapper bare så fint! Blir aldeles stum av beundring. Bildene av både mannen din og barna dine er så flotte og elsker alt ved lo'ene dine - hærlig scrappet!!!

Jennie Atkinson sa...

Wow - stunning layouts. I love them both and they are so different. Some great inspiration - thank you!

Marelize sa...

Beautiful layout! :)

Varshitha sa...

the adventure page is awesome.. superb colors u used