torsdag 28 juni 2012

"Goaste farfar" for C'est Magnifique

My kids adore their grandfather and I managed to capture them on a few photos a while back. This layout is made from the July kit from C'est Magnifique. I love the blue and white flowers that comes with the kit and the add-on kit. Here I have used them to create a cluster. 


Main kit:
Inkido: Blue Bouquets
Inkido: Blue Garden
My Mind's Eye: Be Happy Transparency Frames
Petaloo: Blue & Green Dahlias

Flower Add-On
Prima: Tasha: Frost
Petaloo: Daisies: Blue & Green

Embellishment Add-On
My Mind's Eye: Be Happy Chipboard Elements
Prima: En Francais Alphabet Stickers
Pink Paislee: London Market: Collage Sheets
Maya Road: Vintage Pearl Centers
Prima: Nature's Garden Crystal Border

From my own stash: border punch, doily, leaves die, swirl die

5 kommentarer:

Erin sa...

So beautiful Camilla. Love the soft blues and of course the gorgeous flower cluster!

Trudy sa...

This is a beautiful page Camilla. Loving the colours and design.
Hugs Trudy

Johanna sa...

Fin layout. =) Alla färger passar så bra tillsammans.

Ha det fint!

Lea L. sa...

SO pretty, Camilla! Love the cluster of flowers!!

Åsa/asamia sa...

En superhärlig LO!