onsdag 4 juli 2012

"Endless love" for C'est Magnifique

Having kids have made me realise what endless love is all about. No matter what they or I do, we still love each other. I have created this layout with the gorgeous July kit from C'est Magnifique. To create a background for the photo I used the diamond paper and cut out some of the diamonds to make the green less dominant. 

Main kit:
Inkido: Blue Bouquets
Inkido: Blue Roses
Teresa Collins: Green Diamond
My Mind's Eye: Be Happy Transparency Frames
Petaloo: Blue & Green Dahlias

Flower add-on:
ManorHouse: Romance: Red
Prima: Tasha: Frost
Prima: Allegra: Adelia

Embellishment Add-On
Prima: En Francais Alphabet Stickers
Pink Paislee: London Market: Collage Sheets
Maya Road: Vintage Pearl Centers
Prima: Nature's Garden Crystal Border

From my own stash: Brick wall stamp, leaves

4 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

I love it that you used this kit for a boy layout too. It turned out amazing!

valou250809 sa...

Very nice layout! bravo!

Trudy sa...

Camilla!! your creation is stunning, what a cute design, and your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs Trudy

BellaMio sa...

Vilken härlig färgkombo!!! Gillar starkt hur du gjort upplägget...

Kraaaam!

P.S. Du har väl inte missat att jag har en födelsedagscandy?