tisdagen den 31:e juli 2012

"My Pride & Joy" for C'est Magnifique

My children are my pride and joy. They simply fulfil my life and make me happy. I wanted to create a layout in a soft romantic style to capture this feeling. I went for the brown/grey/blue tones in the August kit. With the photo in the centre, I built my page in layers.


Main kit:
Maja Design: Vintage Summer Basics: 1905, 1921, 1935
Green Tara: Aqua Damask Flowers

Flower Add-On:
ManorHouse: Aug Collection
Prima: Summer Mix Pankita Rose Flowers

Embellishment Add-On:
Prima: Bead Pins
Dusty Attic: Med Frame

From my own stash:
Stamps, leaves die, alpha dies, doily

4 kommentarer:

Jolaine Frias sa...

Absolutely stunning!!! Love every inch of it!

Maria sa...

This is a perfect layout!!! I love all the layering and the cut out of the photo!!!!

Cindy Gay sa...

Love the cutouts and how they pop right out of the layout.

pysselpetra sa...

så fint med de utklippta barnen ovanpå dekorationerna ♥