måndag 6 augusti 2012

Guest Designing for Prima Part 1

I am so excited to be Prima's Guest Designer in August. My first project is this one:

The August sketch was a bit different to how I usually scrap, but I tried to make it my style. Some people think you cannot use flowers on boy's layouts. I say you can, otherwise my boy wouldn't have any pages in his scrapbook albums. LOL I combined the soft colours in the Nature Garden papers with more colourful flowers, but kept the center flower earthly to match the colour of the alphabet.


Supplies:
Papers:
Nature Garden Collection "Pixie" #950026
Nature Garden Collection "Midsummer's Eve" #950064
Shabby Chic Treasures Metal #890865
Alphabet Stickers #544249
Say It In Pearls #554163
Flowers:
Tuscany #543952
Corine Collection #548834
Mountain Lily Cotton Candy #543051
Other: border punches, paper clips, gesso




13 kommentarer:

Tone K. sa...

wow....så lekker ! :)
Så mange utrolig søte detaljer.
Likte så godt gjerdet ditt og redene :) Herlig bord på papiret også :)

onkis sa...

En mycket vacker LO,
och självklart kan man ha blommor på en LO till en kille.
Kram!

ann.ian sa...

Så fantastiskt fin.

pysselpetra sa...

Underbar. Jag är så glad för din skull. Primagirl :)

Татьяна sa...

Очень красиво!

EvaE sa...

Jätte snygg!! Självklart kan man ha blommor på grabbiga layouter, man kan ha blommor på allt...

Valerie sa...

So very proud of you, Camilla! This is stunning.

Kris Berc sa...

Big congrats on your guest spot! You totally deserve it! Your layout is beautiful as always.

Romy sa...

I think you did an amazing job on making this sketch your own! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous!

Mrs Frizz sa...

absolutely gorgeous ...

Keren Tamir sa...

Gorgeous reveal! I love the layout and all the elements on it!!

Adrienne sa...

Congrats on the GT spot. Your work is lovely!!! Beautiful! Can't wait to see what you make next!

Valdineia Anselmo sa...

Every day I walk in your blog, I am more delighted with their pages, so delicate and striking, just beautiful!