söndag 19 augusti 2012

Me

Today I have a first sneak peek at the September kit from C'est Magnifique. I just love the softness of the gorgeous flowers in the September kit and the flower add-on. And here I have added most of them. LOL And then I had to put myself in the middle of the flower cluster. I can almost feel the scent of them. ;-)


Main kit:
Papers: Riddersholm Design Huntington Garden: Pavillion, Huntington, Balloon
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Moonshadow Mist: Smoky Sapphire
American Crafts: Thickers: Dear Lizzy: Splendid

Flower Add-On:
Manor House Creations: Imagine: Cocoa
Prima: Ceylon: Attic
Prima: Charme Rose: Nature's Garden
Prima: Coventry: Tranquil

Embellishment Add-On:
Heidi Swapp: Color Magic: Banner Delights
Zva: Pearl Flourish

From my own stash:
Dies, gesso, mask, texture paste and stamp



7 kommentarer:

Erin sa...

Stunning! Love that flower cluster!

virginie sa...

I love the choice and embellishments are well worth your photo kisses from France

Lisa sa...

Åh, vilka fina Layouter Du gör, Camilla!
Jättevackra! ♥

Kramar Lisa.

Shona sa...

so gorgeous Camilla :)

Svetlana Austin sa...

Camilla this is stunning photo of you and totally gorgeous LO! the flower clustering is done so stylishly as always! love it!

Zeneva sa...

Oh, this is beautiful! Love your clustering.

Tracey Sabella sa...

Wow, such a stunning LO. Love the gorgeous cluster and stamping!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/