onsdagen den 26:e september 2012

Love always

This is the love of my life. My love, my best friend, the father of my children...I couldn't imagine my life without him. 

The layout is made for C'est Magnifique Kit Club. C'est Magnifique is sponsoring the Scrapperiket blog this week. This is for their challenge.


Main kit:
Ruby Rock-It papers: Tranquil, Becalm, Repose
Prima: Eros Resin
Prima: Tea Thyme Alpha Stickers
Wrights: Fan Eyelet

Flower add-on:
Green Tara: Heirloom (spritzed blue)
Wild Orchid: Beehive Blossoms - White
Prima: Lyrique White

Embellishment add-on:
American Crafts: Thickers - Forest - Vanilla

Other: gesso, mask, texture paste, border punches

3 kommentarer:

Ulrika sa...

Så underbar! Färger, former, ja, allt tilltalar mej! Ha det gott!

Оксана sa...

super!

Sari Hänninen sa...

en sån vansinnigt fin layout med fina detaljer från masker... supersnyggt... denna layout åkte upp på inspirationslistan... tack för det :-).