fredagen den 26:e oktober 2012
C'est Magnifique Kits First Anniversary Blog Hop
Hi there! Whether you're here following along the Blog Hop or just landed here, you're at a great place - because you're a part of the "C'est Magnifique Kits First Anniversary Blog Hop"! If you arrived here from Scrap FX's blog, you're in the right place.
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Camilla Ekman and I'm a proud member of the C'est Magnifique Design Team! Today I'm here to give you a chance to win some awesome prizes!
First though, I'd like to show you the November Kit "Between Sunrise & Sunset" from C'est Magnifique along with a step-by-step layout I created with the November kit together with the flower add-on kit.
Here is my step-by-step layout:
1. Use the Overused Tablecloth paper as the background. Cut the Spice and Sugar paper to 10,25" x 10,25" and use a border punch. Glue this paper on top of the background.
2. Cut 4x4 cm pieces of the Raspberry Pudding paper. Use black ink on the edges of the small squares. Glue them onto the background.
3. Create a pattern by using a mask and some texture paste. Let it dry.
4. Attach the photo and the chipboard piece underneath it. I have dabbed mine with white gesso.
5. Arrange the flower cluster. Start with the large pink flower. Then cut the red flower vine into three pieces and attach them. Add the three smaller flowers to create a layered cluster.
6. I choose to use the black small letters for my title. Black sets off beautifully to all the pink, red and orange.
7. To finish off my page I add three dots of black, by using three of the black bling swirls from the kit.
7 Dots Studio: Domestic Goddess: Overused Tablecloth, Spice and Sugar, Raspberry Pudding
Manor House Creations: Winter Song
Scrap FX: Doodad H Large
Prima: Say It in Crystals: Mini Swirls: Romance Novel
Prima: Soubrette: Pink/Orange
Prima: Valentine Vine: Red
Prima: Romance Novel Alpha Stickers
Other: mask, texture paste, border punch, gesso
Along with the other awesome prizes, here's what I have up for grabs. These flowers, lace and chipboard pieces are all from the October and November kits from C'est Magnifique. Although I have used tons of flowers for my kit layouts I still have these to give away to one of you. To win my prize you need to leave me a comment and also make sure you are a follower on my blog.
Ok, time to get started. Here's what you need to do to participate in the C'est Magnifique Blog Hop:
1. Visit each blog.
2. Leave a comment on each blog (and become a follower, if required)
3. End the blog hop at the C'est Magnifique Kits Blog and leave a comment, letting them know which manufactureres you would like to see in future kits.
You have until midnight (US EST) on Monday, October 29th to complete the Blog Hop. The winners will be announced Friday, November 2nd. As long as you have left a comment on each blog listed below and are a follower, you will be eligible for the prizes.
So here you go........your next stop will be 7 Dots Studio.
Here is the blog list in order:
Beverly Sams - http://analteredspirit.blogspot.com/
Scrap FX - http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/
Camilla Ekman - http://camillaslillasida.blogspot.com/
7 Dots Studio - http://7dotsstudio.com/en/archives/category/blog-2
Erin Blegen - http://erinblegen.blogspot.com/
Finnabair - http://tworzysko.blogspot.com/
Joyce Lawrence - http://scrapsofelegance.blogspot.com/
Michelle Singh - Design Honey (http://www.design-honey.blogspot.com/)
Manor House Creations - http://manorhousecreationsblog.com/
Once Upon a Sketch - http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/
Pink Paislee - http://www.pinkpaislee.com/pink-paislee-blog/
Valerie Serfozo - http://valerieserfozo.blogspot.com/ (this is where you are) - put this next to your name
Back to C’est Magnifique Kits - http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.com/
Thank you for joining us and I hope you find lots of inspiration on you way through the blogs!