fredagen den 12:e oktober 2012

For Glitz in October

Hey everyone! I have two new Glitz layouts to show you. I decided to scrap the school photos of my kids from this year. For my son I chose the lovely Happy travels collection because it suited his clothes so well. And then I finished it off with some red to make the page pop.


"2012" by Camilla Ekman:
Glitz Design Happy Travels papers: Planes, Floral, World
Glitz Design Happy Travels Paper Layers
Other: flowers and leaves (Prima), resin piece (Prima), doilies, gesso, border punches (Martha Stewart), bling swirls (Prima), alpha (Prima)

Then I scrapped the school photo of my daughter and choose the cute Pretty in Pink to add some colours to her neutral clothes. Lots of layers in this layout.



"2012" by Camilla Ekman:
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink papers: Stripe, Polka
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink Paper Layers
Other: flowers (Manor House and Prima), bling swirls (Prima), paper clips (Tim Holtz), doily, fence die, alpha (Prima)

6 kommentarer:

Erin Blegen sa...

These are just both so gorgeous, Camilla~!! You and I are most definitely sisters of book pages and doilies- I just cannot seem to live without them lately :D!

Have a great weekend, my sweet friend~!

xErin

Lea L. sa...

These are so pretty, Camilla! Such a lovely way to commemorate school photos!!

Romy sa...

Both lay-outs are so gorgeous! And I'm so envious for your children's school photos. I wish my school photos looked as good as these;)

Deb Burroughs sa...

Wow! What fantastic layouts!

Sinikka sa...

Vad fina båda två är. Giller i massor.
Kram Sinikka

ingrid sa...

love them both...beautifully done! xxx