lördagen den 16:e februari 2013

A Moment in Time

I have two new projects for you today showcasing Blue Fern Studios products.

First a layout with a photo of my sweet niece. Here I have used two chipboards - the  Floral Clock and the A Moment in Time.


The chipboard pieces are altered in the same way. First I painted it in white gesso. Then I dabbed some tattered rose coloured Distress Stickles here and there. It has the same rose colours as the flowers. And to finish them off, I covered the pieces in clear crackle paint.


And here is a close-up of the gorgeous clock.


Supplies:
Blue Fern Studios: A Moment in Time, Floral Clock
Other: papers (Glitz Design), flowers and leaves (Prima), crystal swirl (Prima), paper clips, butterfly die (Quickutz), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), gesso, distress stickles - tattered rose (Ranger), clear crackle paint (Ranger), paper clips

Secondly, I made a card for my sister-in-law. I used the Garden Window.


I painted it in white gesso. When it had dried I used a script stamp (black) and then inked it with gold ink.


Supplies:
Blue Fern Studios: Garden Window
Other: flowers (Prima and Manor House Creations), leaves, papers (Glitz Design), border punch (Martha Stewart, alpha stickers (American Crafts), stamps, gesso, ink

4 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Ooh, your lay-out is really the sweetest! I love how you used the chippies as an elegant finishing tuch. Your card looks really pretty too.

MichelleMc sa...

Such a beautiful page for that adorable photo! Love the colors and details! And what a beautiful card!

Primia sa...

Ett fantastiskt kort och layouten är makalöst vacker.
Det går inte att se sig mätt på alla fina detaljer.
Hur fint som helst och väldigt inspirerande.
Kram!

Laura sa...

Wow....love this layout!!