tisdag 26 februari 2013

Mirabelle

This is the first time I scrap my new niece, Mirabelle. Welcome to the world! I have use some of the fantastic papers in the March kit from C'est Magnifique. And I have mixed a whole lot of colours here, but I think they blend quite well. I used a simple design to show off the photo.



Main kit:
Magenta: Gypsy: Sophia
Magenta: Street Savvy: Street Prints
Magenta: Color Me Softly: Hint of freshness
Prima: Fairy Belle: Alphabet Stickers
Manor House Creations: Winter Song: Snowbell

Flower Add-on:
Prima: Cabaletta B

Other: border punches, dies, mask, texture paste

Here is the March kit in all its glory!


2 kommentarer:

Susann sa...

Waht a nice Layout and such a sweet baby girl :) love it!

Greetings, Susann

Adili sa...

beautiful layout. just beatiful.